Steve Anderson, AEC Owner and President, has introduced a new award:
The President’s Project Management & Superintendent Recognition Program. The purpose of this program is to annually distinguish and publicly recognize individuals he feels best demonstrate AEC’s core values and act as role models through the safe and successful management of their projects. The key factors Mr. Anderson considers when selecting these individuals include:
- Demonstrating an unwavering commitment to safety and the well-being of AEC personnel;
- Proving their exceptional quality of workmanship and doing the job right ;
- Providing value to clients through problem solving, adaptability and excellent customer service, resulting in repeat business;
- Using and protecting AEC’s equipment and assets before opting to rent fleet equipment;
- Respecting and assisting their fellow co-workers, setting a positive example for others, contributing to the positive company morale, and abiding by AEC policies and procedures; and
- Achieving annual sales and profit goals and contributing to the financial success of the company.
Here are the President’s Award Winners for 2016
Congratulations to Cory Erskine, 2016 Site Superintendent of the Year! Cory exemplifies AEC’s core values, and he is being recognized due to his long-term commitment to the company, and his diversity of skills and abilities in the field. Cory has exceptional skills and experience in UST removal, cleanup, remediation systems, demolition, stream and habitat work, and the safe excavation of contaminated soils–as well as building construction including carpentry, concrete, painting, and sheetrock! He cheerfully takes on any project he is assigned and he is committed to becoming an expert in every field activity he performs. Cory has taken on fuel work, an extremely specialized field which requires unique technical knowledge. He has grown to be one of the most sought-after petroleum service Superintendents in the Pacific Northwest! Cory’s skills are unmatched and his dedication to the company is appreciated beyond words. Furthermore, Cory sincerely cares for his field crew members and has consistently demonstrated a commitment to mentorship and training, which has proved to be an invaluable asset to the team!
Congratulations to Mike Todd, 2016 Project Manager of the Year! Mike’s award was primarily based on his relentless pursuit and commitment to his clients, while simultaneously keeping our field crews busy and working. He single-handedly broke the record for number of projects bid and performed by one Project Manager, nearly hitting the 100 project mark all on his own, which is no small feat! All of his coordination, scheduling, crew management, client follow-up, billings, closeouts and setup are valued and recognized. Mike’s performance has been simply amazing and he has made huge steps into 2017 as well! The AEC team can always count on Mike to selflessly call on clients, procure new work, and keep our crews employed throughout even the lightest times of the year!